TO SETUP OVERDRIVE:
Download OverDrive Media Console APP; Students will need to follow directions to connect with Boyle County School District (click on the STAR to save this connection).
- Download Kindle APP (optional, but helpful); You MAY need to have an Amazon account, too. (Students may use their student email for this...credit cards are NOT necessary) This is a FREE service provided by the Boyle County school system.
- Student email: email@example.com Password (student password is their computer password they use at school)
- Students will need to know their 10 digit Infinite Campus ID# (username) and use 1003 as their password.
- Students MUST have an email account to place a book on hold. This can be a personal email account or you can use the school email account. This email address will be used to communicate when a book is available to you or when a book is ready to be returned. It is best to use an email that is REGULARLY used!
- Books can be checked out for 7 days, 2 weeks (14 days) or 3 weeks (21 days) at a time.(You must set this up in your settings.) Once the check out period is up, the ebook will disappear from your account. A "gentle" reminder will be sent prior to it's removal.
- To PREVIEW OverDrive you can visit the Boyle County School District website (Quick Link-Library Link-OverDrive).
FOLLOW OVERDRIVE ON TWITTER @OverDriveLibs